Actor, wrestler, bodyguard
Mr T. (real name: Laurence Tureaud) is an American Actor best known for his roles as B. A. Baracus in The A-Team and as Clubber Lang in Rocky III.
He is one of the first celebrities to be given a soundboard. The content of his calls usually contain complaints over automotive repairs regarding his van.
- "Hey man."
- "Your tow truck drove my van off the road, and I wanna know who was driving it!"
- "I want my van back!"
- "I want my van!"
- "Nobody mess with my ride!"
- "I'm gonna' use your body as my car bumper."
- "When I get finished with your boss, Mr. Unfriendly, I'm gonna' take care of YOU."
- "That's alright. If I don't get it back I'll just have to kill ya'."
- "I'm on a real short leash here and I'm gettin' tired of your crazy rap!"
- "Im'a forge new and wondrous things upside your head."
- "I've no time for this jibber jabber."
- "If you don't shut up with your jibber-jabber, I'm gonna give you a lube job, fool!"
- "Keep your mind on your JOB before I knock your head right off your shoulders!"
- "Gonna need a pizza for the second half."
- "You tricked me sucka!"
- "No more Mr. Nice Guy!"
- "Shut up fool! You ain't a fish!"
- "We talkin' finale to your life sucka, not havin' no firin' pins when we attacked by river pirates New Orleans rest of them Amazonian indians!"
- "I'll tell you why!"
- "You got a big mouth..and you ask a lot of questions."
- "Hey man, how long are we gonna listen to this jive?"
- "You wanna stay alive you better keep your mouth shut, or I'll nail it shut."
- "I pity the fool!"
Soundboard prank calls
- Mr. T calls a Wrecker Service
- Mr. T calls another Tow Truck Company
- Mr. T calls A-Team Recruitment Company
- Mr. T calls a Tow Truck Company
- Mr. T calls an Auto Shop
- Mr. T and Tracy Morgan call some Old Ladies
- Mr. T calls another Auto Shop
- Mr. T Calls a few Tow Truck companys