Ima Legalfirm's Depiction of Mississippi Redneck
Prank Call Victim
1945 (age 73–74)
Mississippi Redneck (real name: Bliss Johnson) is a prank call victim discovered by Sir Cranksalot in August 2012. He was first called by Yankee Tough Guy, and although initially polite, the victim was more than willing to trade insults with the New Yorker. He was subsequently called by Drug & Alcohol Lady, Tom the Pissed Off Roofer, Deputy Martin, Bob Chandler, Rick the Mullet Man, Mad Mopar Man, Meat Grinder Mike, and Shut Up Guy.
Mississippi Redneck's depiction is based off of American country singer, Ted Nugent, most likely because of Nugent's appearance in the photo, but possibly also, because of Nugent's response to being allowed to say the "N-word", one which the Redneck does say at least twice in his first call.
- "I can't understand ya'."
- "Do what?"
- "How's that?"
- "Bliss Johnson. J-O-H-N-S-O-N."
- "Yeah, I'm .. I'm, uh, Johnson. Bliss Johnson."
- "I, I don't know, I don't know why you're callin'."
- "I haven't made no call. I just answered a call bitch!"
- "Yeah, yeah..why you callin' me?"
- "Yeah, I don't know you."
- "I don't even KNOW you boy."
- "I ain't called there to start with!"
- "Ok, well I'll tell you what. Your phone is probably fixin' to get cut off 'cause I'm fixin' to report this .. obscene number!"
- "I JUST TOLD YA'!"
- "I don't give a fuck who you are, who are you?"
- "You tell me who YOU are!"
- "Where you from?"
- "Well where ya' at?"
- "NEW YORK CITY?!"
- "Well, hey, how long would it take for you to get here?"
- "You want me to take the first shot? 'Cause they're won't be another one."
- "No, YOU on fuckin' drugs whoever you are!"
- "You are messed up and you know it."
- "Yeah? Bring 'em on."
- "Y-you weren't the guy I was just talkin' to, are ya?"
- "You got the wrong number. You don't know who in the hell you dialin'."
- "Somebody just me called me, uh, sayin' I'm callin' them."
- "I don't care who you are. I ain't called ANYBODY."
- "I don't know where this is comin' from. It's Greek to me."
- "Why am I callin' under drug and al-kee-hol?!"
- "Well you need help."
- "No, you the dickhead."
- "I'm talkin' to a messed up person."
- "Lady, I didn't call you. You called me!"
- "No, I don't have nobody's damn number. Why don't ya'll check where this is comin' from and leave me the hell alone?!"
|August 13, 2012||Yankee Tough Guy Calls the Mississippi Redneck||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck||Original call.|||
|August 22, 2012||Drug and Alcohol Lady Calls a The Mississippi Redneck||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
|August 22, 2012||Tom the Pissed Off Roofer and Deputy Martin Call The Mississippi Redneck||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
|August 22, 2012||Robert Chandler Calls the Mississippi Redneck||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
|September 12, 2012||Rick The Mullet Man and Mad Mopar Man Call The Mississippi Redneck||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
|September 12, 2012||Stoned Chinaman Calls the Mississippi Redneck||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
|September 13, 2012||Mississippi Redneck Calls Some Kids||Sir Cranksalot||Various|||
|November 7, 2012||Meat-Grinder Mike Calls Different People||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
|November 13, 2012||Stilwell Grandma & Family Call A Southern Homo||Sir Cranksalot||Male victim|||
|November 29, 2012||The Shut Up Guy Calls A Collection Agency||Sir Cranksalot||Mississippi Redneck|||
- Yankee Tough Guy Calls the Mississippi Redneck on YouTube
-  on The Frisky.com
- Drug and Alcohol Lady Calls a The Mississippi Redneck on YouTube
- Tom the Pissed Off Roofer and Deputy Martin Call The Mississippi Redneck on YouTube
- Robert Chandler Calls the Mississippi Redneck on YouTube
- Rick The Mullet Man and Mad Mopar Man Call The Mississippi Redneck on YouTube
- Stoned Chinaman Calls the Mississippi Redneck on YouTube
- *New Soundboard* Mississippi Redneck Calls Some Kids on YouTube
- Meat-Grinder Mike Calls Different People on YouTube
- Stilwell Grandma & Family Call A Southern Homo on YouTube
- The Shut Up Guy Calls A Collection Agency on YouTube