Derangedpranks's Depiction of Mafia Lady
Prank Call Victim
West Palm Beach, Florida
mid to-late 40s
Mafia Lady is a prank call victim who was discovered by ImmaArnie in June 2012. She is a vacation telemarketer based in West Palm Beach, Florida and may possibly be employed by the infamous Caribbean Cruise Lines. If so, this would make her the company's earliest known victim.
She was first called by Arnold Schwarzenegger and initially tried to pitch him a cruise to the Bahamas, but eventually became aware it was a prank call. In followup calls, she repeatedly claimed her boyfriend was in the Mafia and threatened to send him after the prank caller. Interestingly, she had previously said to be married, an inconsistency which has been pointed out by at least one prank call victim.
The original call was lost when ImmaArnie closed his YouTube account, however, a victim soundboard was created by Derangedpranks who used it to made several calls during the rest of the year.
- "So do you want me to come down there and kick your ass right now?"
- "Do you know who my boyfriend is?"
- "He's in the Mafia!"
- "I'm gonna tell him to come after ya'. I swear to God I will."
- "So you better lock your doors."
- "If you do one more call, he's gonna' come and look for you."
- "Oh, I can't honey. I'm married." (laughs)
- "So you're wasting my valuable time here today, aren't you Arnold?"
- "Well you're not calling from New York or Michigan like the others."
- "I'm waitin' patiently, yeah."
- "Well ... you've been awarded a 2-day, 2-night cruise!"
- "We're gonna' send you on a 2-day, 2-night cruise."
- "That's ... for you participating in that telephone survey."
- "AND you've got a whole year-and-a-half to get on the cruise ship."
- "Oh, its a heck of a cruise! You're already IN Florida. You might as well take it."
- "You're saving yourself a lot of money, just, from not havin' to get an airplane ticket. You're already here."
- "Oh absolutely! You're already in Florida so you don't have to get an airplane ticket."
- "Yeah honey. You just gotta get to West Palm Beach. You're not far away."
- "Better not do another call!"
- "I'm ready when you are."
- "So what credit card do you want to use today?"
- "Is it debit-visa?"
- "You can bring up to four! It's for you and a companion."
- "Does this sound like something you want to do or no? It's a one-time call today and that's it."
- "You know what? I'm gonna' find out where you live."
- "You're totally around the corner."
|June 10, 2012||Real life John Kimble gets threatened on the phone by mafia's girlfriend||ImmaArnie||Mafia Lady||Original call.|||
|July 6, 2012||Mafia Lady Calls Florida||Derangedpranks||Male victim|||
|December 31, 2012||Mafia Lady Calls a Hooker||Derangedpranks||Female victim|||
|January 10, 2013||Mafia Lady Calls a Hacker||Derangedpranks||Male victim|||
|March 14, 2013||Raged Old Lady Calls Herself||Derangedpranks||Raged Old Lady|||
- Real life John Kimble gets threatened on the phone by mafia's girlfriend on Derangedpranks.com
- Mafia Lady Calls Florida - Prank Call on YouTube
- Mafia Lady Calls a Hooker on YouTube
- Mafia Lady Calls a Hacker - Soundboard Prank Call on YouTube
- Raged Old Lady Calls Herself on YouTube
- Mafia Lady soundboard at Derangedpranks.com