Depiction of Depressed Psycho
Prank Call Victim
mid to-late 20s
Depressed Psycho is a prank call victim who was discovered by Sir Cranksalot in May 2013. It was the first call made to a residential number by the prankster in some time. The victim was initially called by Meat Grinder Mike, whom he cursed out in a lengthy violent rant, and kept on the phone with Bail Bondsman and Rick the Mullet Man.
- "Yes. Who's this?"
- "John. This is John."
- "This is Bill."
- "You called me."
- "I don't think so."
- "I just don't understand why you're mentally ill and you're callin' my phone number."
- "WHY are you calling my number?"
- "Please stop callin' me."
- "You're "MR" aren't you? Mentally retarded."
- "You're not one of the sharpest pipes in the, uh, kitchen sink."
- "You're a waste of sperm!"
- "I'm gonna stop over."
- "I live right by your house."
- "Please hunt me .. I want you to hunt me down please. So if, if you're a MAN you'll do that."
- "I don't even know how you got my number."
- "I know. There's something wrong with you. Why are you calling me?"
- "I wish I could meet you right now."
- "Listen you know what the problem is? I bet you .. you ... if me and you met in person you'd be scared to death."
- "You're so fuckin' mental I don't even know how you got my number."
- "Why are you callin' me?"
- "Well w-why are you acting like this?"
- "Ah think you shouldn't call me anymore an' threaten me." (in a faux Southern accent)
- "You seem like a real idiot."
- "I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out."
- "You told me you were comin' to kill me."
- "It's .. it's all your fault. This is all your fault."
- "You're a little man."
- "Yeah, I know. You're a psycho and they, they'll be putting you in the mental ward." (creepy laughter)
- "You fuckin' idiot."
- "So blow you're fuckin' brains out."*"I'm gonna cut you up in so many pieces, right, and then I'm gonna, I'm gonna propobly .. I don't know roast ya'? Nah. You know what? I'm just gonna put ya' in a crockpot and just, ya' know, make a nice fuckin' stew out of ya'."
- "Why would you threaten my life sir?"
- "Y-you're prankin' me now?"
- "Wha? Well were do you live at? Why don't you come and find me?" (mocking Meat Grinder Mike's deep-sounding voice)
- "Well why don't you find me? I thought you had my number. Why don't you come and find me?" (again mocking Meat Grinder Mike's voice)
- "I know who you are. I hope you are coming to get me."
- "I don't understand why you're so mad at me sir."
- "Sir why are you acting like this?"
- "I really don't appreciate you threatenin' my life. And you're gonna beat my brains in with a tend- meat tenderizer?"
- "I'm GLAD that you thretened my life."
- "You know what the sensation is when you bash someone in the fuckin' skull .. and you see the blood shoot out of 'em?"
- "I'm scared, I'm SCARED of you."
- "Are you comin' to get me or not?!"
- "I appreciate that."
- "I got a lot a things to do and I'm gonna have to let you go but make sure you keep callin' me and threatening me. I appreciate all, everything that ya' done for me."
- "You know what? You made me feel a lot better tonight because I was depressed but after talking to a fuckin' asshole like you? Man my life isn't that bad."
|May 3, 2013||Meat Grinder Mike + Bail Bondsman + Rick Call a Depressed Psycho||Sir Cranksalot||Depressed Psycho||Original call.|||
|May 8, 2013||Depressed Psycho Makes Some Calls||Sir Cranksalot||Various|||
- Meat Grinder Mike + Bail Bondsman + Rick Call a Depressed Psycho (Part 1) on YouTube
- Meat Grinder Mike + Bail Bondsman + Rick Call a Depressed Psycho (Part 2) on YouTube
- Meat Grinder Mike + Bail Bondsman + Rick Call a Depressed Psycho (Part 3) on YouTube
- Depressed Psycho Makes Some Calls (New Soundboard) on YouTube