Crazy Business Family
|Crazy Business Family|
Traditional depiction of Crazy Businessman
Prank Call Victims, Victim Soundboard
small business owners
late 30's, early 40's (parents)
Hancock County, Mississippi
They have a son named Gerard, who was the first to pick up the phone; he spazzed out simply after Frank uttered “Son of a bitch! Is that all you can say, "hello"?!” and his mother picked up the phone afterwards. Even then, Gerard continued to loudly scream and rant in the background about Frank being an "old man", so much so that his mother couldn't hear what Frank was saying.
Then the husband picked it up, later another call was made to just the wife, it is apparent that there was a call made between these ones as she mentions that he was pretending to be the cop from Big Daddy’s Pizza. The last call made was made using a soundboard of the father’s voice and Chris the Hacker. A real Sheriff’s deputy, Deputy Nelson was later called by a soundboard of the family and was at their business.
- "May I ask who this is?"
- "Um, excuse me! You cannot just call and curse me out!! You don't even know who I am, old man!!! YOU A OLD MAN!!!!!!"
- "CALLING ME AN 'SOB HELLO'??! I'LL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND I'LL....!!!!"
- "HE'S AN SOB AND HE CUSSES ME OUT ON THE PHONE AND...[unintelligible]!!!!"
- "Man, I love you. You're like, my favorite person in the world. I would like, love to spend a day with you."
- "No, Dad!"
- "Who are you?!"
- "I cannot hear, Gerard!"
- "Son, you don't even know him. Maybe he just called the wrong number. You're yelling and screaming and freaking-out for no reason." (to Gerard in background)
- "Hello? Keep on talking."
- "You are?"
- "I don't know what's goin' on, he's cursin' up a storm!" (to husband in background)
- "Mister, if you keep callin' here I'm gonna file harrassment charges on yew. So you'd better knock it off."
- "Wh-why do you keep calling my house? Let me ask you that."
- "Frank Gary?"
- "What street boy?"
- "California? Out there with all them queers and faggots? That's where you belong, boy!"
- "Ya ever heard of the Hell's Angels boy?"
- "Mr. Frank Garrett, you are fixin' to go to jail or I'm fixin' to come to Sapulpa, Oklahoma and hurt you."
- "Sapulpa, Oklahoma, Frank!"
- "You gonna have a knock on yo' door in about 30 minutes and you're gonna be goin' to jail!"
- "Quit callin' here before I have the PO-lice come over there and pick you up!"
|N/A||Duncan calls a Crazy Business||TheGoldenPhone||Crazy Business Family||Original call|||
|N/A||Duncan calls the Crazy Business again||TheGoldenPhone||Crazy Businesswoman|||
|N/A||Duncan calls the Crazy Business 3rd time||TheGoldenPhone||Crazy Businessman
|N/A||Crazy Business finale||TheGoldenPhone||Crazy Business Family||Final call.|||
|N/A||Crazy Businessman and his Deputy call Oklahoma||TheGoldenPhone||Couple in Sapulpa, Oklahoma|||
|N/A||Crazy Business and police call Frank Garrett||Zoltan6561||Duncan||Lost call|||
|August 23, 2012||Crazy Businessman and his Deputy call Oklahoma||1ex1uger||Collection Agent|||
|October 30, 2012||Purvis Calls a Doorless Store||1ex1uger||Female victim|||
- "A List of Prank Victims." Prank Victims Documents. N.p., 2009. Web. 15 Feb. 2012.
- Duncan calls the Crazy Business 3rd time on YouTube
- Duncan calls a Crazy Business on YouTube
- Duncan calls the Crazy Business again on YouTube
- Crazy Business finale on YouTube
- Crazy Businessman and his Deputy call Oklahoma (TheGoldenPhone) on YouTube
- Crazy Business and police call Frank Garrett on YouTube
- Crazy Businessman calls a Collection Agent on YouTube
- Purvis Calls a Doorless Store on YouTube
- Crazy Businessman soundboard on Mediafire.com