Confused Old Man
Confused Old Man (real name: Charles) was the victim that originated from a Bill O'Reilly prank call . When Bill called him, the Confused Old Man thought that he was his long-lost brother Jim, who he last spoke to in 1983.
- "Is this my brother Jim?"
- "Well, my heavens! How are you?
- "This is Charles"
- "For heaven's sake, I haven't heard your voice since... 1983"
- "You know that I'm almost, uh, totally in bed all the time, but, uh, I'll be glad to see you.'"
- "How are things in Florida?"
- "I hardly even knew your voice but now that I hear it, you know, I can see the family - I can hear the - I can hear the family, um, relationship here."
- "How did you get my phone number?"
- "This doesn't sound right, this doesn't sound right at all."
- "My brother Jim wouldn't talk like this. He's a born again Christian who would talk to me properly!"
- "You don't even sound like my brother. My brother is supposed to a minster of the Gospel and, uh, he'd talk to me straight like my other brother would, David does."
- Why?! Why should I be ashamed of myself? For what?!"
- "Uh, call the FBI service and talk to D-Devereux... Agent Devereux. Call the FBI!"
|2011||Bill O'Reilly calls a Confused Old Man||Dontcallback||Confused Old Man||Original call.|||
|N/A||Confused Old Man calls for his Brother Jim||Realm of Darkness||Various|||